Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's all just craziness...

Well to start it all off there is just craziness here.  The hotel staff as nice as they can be are a little off the wall.  Whatever happened to the customer is always right?  I was planning on meeting Tammy in the gym yesterday and I told her I had to run to the restroom and change and I would meet her up there.  Well I was just starting to wash up and the door bell rang, not just once but continually for about 2 mins.  I kept yelling at her (thinking it was Tammy) to take a chill pill and I'd be right there but the ringing wouldn't stop.  I swung open the door ready to be a smart mouth and it wasn't Tammy standing there.  It was the bell hop.  I asked what was wrong and he said he was there to pick up my luggage.  I told him I wasn't leaving & that he had the wrong room, but he was insistent that I was the one that was wrong and tried to push his way in.  Really does he know something that I don't?  WOW!!  Besides the point we got our sarees last night so Tammy and I played around this morning and put them on.  Boy I've got a lot of working out to do.  They are really sparkly and Tammy took a pic of one of them on me I'll try to post it if she sends it over.  We are heading out to do some sight seeing at about 10:30 am so we both made a pact to fore go any sleep till we get back.  There is a new trainer in town and Tammy told him to rest up today and we would do something on Monday afternoon (more shopping).  Tomorrow is the last day of the Ganesh festival and everyone is getting ready to throw their statues into the lakes and rivers, so they told us we are better off not going out.  I'm thinking it would be a good time to unwind and get a hot stone massage.  My class asked me about Sept. 11th last night and talking about it made me almost tear up.  The people here deal with so much already, I'm very lucky and blessed. Namaste!
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment