Wednesday, September 21, 2011

10 days and counting!

I know I haven't been very good at writing lately especially when it's been work and the hotel during the week.  This weekend will be my last weekend it's weird to think that my trip is almost over.  My class got me a giant silver Charminar that lights up, 'cause they say I need one or I'll get withdraws when I get home.  Of course I'll be heading back there again this weekend.  I also have plans to see a cricket game in person and see a flick one night.  Becca wants to see some of the old standbys and I'll probably hit some of those with her.  I've decided that I want to create a traditional Indian meal for my family so get your tummies ready for some spice.  Tandoori chicken is the best and maybe some curry and naan.  Deserts, I think I'll keep with an American recipe.  10 days to go and I'll be home.
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment